Monday, October 8, 2012

Make It Monday - Quinoa, Black Bean & Avocado Salad

I found several version of this recipe out there, but sometimes a recipe just tastes better when you simplify it. Plus, I wanted a single serving recipe because sometimes we are eating different things. What I love about this recipe is that it has a handful of ingredients from the fridge (I made up quinoa in advance and had it in the fridge to make several meals out of it) and it made up quickly.


Quinoa, Black Bean and Avocado Salad

2/3 C cooked quinoa
1/2 C black beans
1 small avocado
2 T chopped fresh cilantro
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 lime

Directions:
Toss quinoa, beans, avocado, and cilantro together. Place cherry tomatoes on top. Squeeze the juice of 1/4 lime over the salad. Serves 1.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

sheila ressel said...

OMG this looks SO good. I want to incorporate quinoa into my diet and this combination with black beans would really help me get my protein. YUM!

Rose-Marie said...

this is a great recipe- I have been looking for some simple but tasty recipes and I love all the ingredients in this - must do asap!

karina pitaloka said...

Toko Kulkas Terbesar di Bekasi
Toko Kulkas Online
Toko Kulkas Mini
Toko Kulkas Bekasi
obat asam urat