Saturday, March 22, 2014

#Disneyside Party in Our Home


I want to disclose right away that any Disney items you see pictured here including the plates, cups, balloons, decorations, bingo, many of the prizes, table cloth, cupcake liners, etc. were sent to me to help promote Disney Side Celebrations.

If you have been following my blog a bit this month you have been watching me show my #Disneyside by going on a family trip to Walt Disney World and I shared with you pictures of going to the Magic Kingdom and all of Disney Characters we met. Well, we took it further than than and showed our #Disneyside  at home and had a party and invited a bunch of friends.

We played bingo and learned quite a bit about all the parks, characters and special Disney places. The kids loved it and it was very helpful that each card drawn appeared on every bingo card so all these young kids felt like they were participating the whole time because they were!


Our friends that came over went home with so many wonderful prizes to help them show their own #Disneyside including posters, stickers, and blank photo cards & envelopes from HP. I also included other things prizes and samples I had to pass out and to use as prizes for the Disney Trivia game we played (the adults.)

It was so fun to get the house all decorated up with Mickey and Friends. We decorated up both the dining room (where the adults ate our fancy salads I made) and the kids at the kitchen table which was decorated above it too and they ate traditional kid fare of Mac and cheese and baby carrots. And we all had some bread too and these fun Mickey cupcakes I made.


 Below you can see one of the Mickey cupcakes I made and I am going to have another #Disneyside post tell you just how to create these Mickey Mouse Cupcakes. So, come back on Tuesday for Try It Tuesday!



If you like all the Disney decorations I was sent, you  might be able to find them at your local Hallmark Store because they all had Hallmark store labels on them.


If you are thinking of throwing a party and showing your Disney Side, be sure to check out the website Disney Side Celebrations for lots of party ideas, recipes, themes and so much more!

12 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a fun party! I love Mickey!

Mom Knows Best said...

Those cupcakes are so cute. I want to go to Disney as it is such a fun place

Unknown said...

This sounds really fun and I like a Disney Party at house too.

Yona Williams said...

I love the graphic of Mickey and Minnie floating on the heart balloon - I think it's so cute. These Disney parties look like a lot of fun! I haven't been there.

krystal said...

Looks like a great party!

DeDa Studios said...

Your Disney party looks like so much fun! The cake is very cute - heck everything is cute! Fun Day!

alwaysblabbing said...

this is so cute. My children would have loved this.

Cristi'sReviews said...

Looks like a fun party! The Mickey Mouse cupcakes are adorable!

MikiHope said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! I love that you had a trivia game for the adults to keep them occupied. As for the kids I am sure they had a really good time!

Jamie said...

How fun - I love the cupcakes!!

Kelly said...

Looks like lots of fun!!

Mharms said...

Disney themed party is one of my daughter's wish to have on her birthday. So cool!