Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Review: Delivery Man (RELEASED TODAY! 3/25)


My Thoughts:

I had the fun privilege of reviewing Delivery Man, which was released to Blu-ray, DVD, Digital and On-Demand today!!!! Have you seen it yet? My husband and I had a date night when it was released to the theater. We had seen a preview of the movie and have always been fans of Vince Vaughn, so we saw it opening weekend. When I was asked if I wanted to review the DVD, I jumped at the chance to be able to own the Blu-Ray and view it in my home.

The role is a fairly typical one for Vince Vaughn, the underachiever role seems to be his type-cast, so he is perfect for the part. The movie really illustrates how a children from the same parent can be so different from each other. Throughout the movie he struggles with deciding if he wants to disclose that he is actually a father and what that means to him, his current relationship and what being a father to so many children mean. The movie does a good job of making you understand how these children must feel about wanting to know more about the other half of their genetic code.  It is a feel good movie and one that has you think a little bit about decisions you have made in your past and how they can affect your future.

What I am most excited about it seeing the bonus clips, behind the scenes footage and deleted scenes. Aren't those always the best! You can't see them at the theater and you can only see them on the dvd.

About Delivery Man:

In this heartwarming comedy, underachiever David Wozniak (Vince Vaughn) learns he’s actually an overachiever — he’s fathered 533 children via donations made twenty years earlier! David soon discovers that the shock of his life might just be the best thing that’s ever happened to him. Along the way he discovers not only his true self, but also the father he could become. Also starring Chris Pratt and Cobie Smulders — and complete with bonus materials, including behind-the-scenes footage — it’s a feel-good movie that really delivers.

To learn more visit:

Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/DeliveryManMoviex`

Twitter at @ twitter.com/deliverymanfilm

12 comments:

ReviewsSheRote said...

These seems like a fun watch-Great review

Unknown said...

Looks good! I will have to rent it.

Unknown said...

Looks like a funny movie. i have been wanting to see it.

Michelle F.

Crystal Haney said...

I love Vince Vaughn I look forward to seeing this movie!

krystal said...

Vince Vaughn is one of my favorite actors. I definitely want to watch this!

Hezzi-D said...

I love comedies, especially with Vince Vaughn and this one looks great!

Unknown said...

His movies crack me up! Hubs and I were waiting for this to be released to Netflix, sounds like an entertaining movie

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE Vince and I can't wait to see this one!

Julie said...

I saw this too! Funny and heart warming! Great review!

MikiHope said...

This sounds like a movie I would actually enjoy watching. I always seem to like Vince Vaughn in any movie he is in.

Mharms said...

I saw trailers of this movie and looks like a good comedy.

Kristie said...

I just watched this movie this week. I liked it quite a bit but I like Vince Vaughn. Especially "Dodgeball." "Delivery Man" was definitely worth the watch. Makes me think about family!