Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse

My mom was actually the person who suggested we find a lighthouse to tour when we take our trip to Florida. I started looking and there are only a few in the whole state that you can actually go in. The Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse is one of those. It is also the tallest functioning lighthouse in Florida and 2nd tallest in the U.S. Here are pictures of us inside it, from the top, from the bottom and on the grounds and around the museum buildings.










9 comments:

Emily Reviews said...

We live in Michigan and my mom loves going to light houses around the great lakes - i'd love to visit some of the ones in florida sometime.

Leelo said...

What an amazing view!

Jessica Cassidy said...

i love lighthouses as well :-) Beautiful family you have :-) I have never been to Florida and hope someday my family can visit this state :-) Thank you for sharing your pictures :-)

Shary said...

You're having such a blast right now! What a fun vacation!

Julie said...

Looks like a really fun trip you have been having. I would love to check this place out!

Danielle said...

How fun!! I love family trips! This looks amazing!

renblogger said...

Wow! Very cool and beautiful too! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

That looks like a great place to visit. I can't wait for the weather to be warmer to go out on family outings.

Michelle F.

slehan said...

I love neat old tall lighthouses. This is cool.

slehan at juno dot com