Friday, March 7, 2014

Fitness Friday: My Home Gym


Ok - I love taking fitness classes (Zumba, Yoga, Kick It Up, Strength) and meeting my friends to run, but over the years (before kids) I acquired a bunch of home gym equipment before these classes were available to me and I discovered running.

I know I like to be social when it comes to working out, so I don't use my home gym too often. Maybe once or twice a week when I am not working out to a Fitness DVD at home. I mainly use the treadmill once or twice a week during the winter months (I try to run outside if possible) and find that if I use my home gym my kids will model my fitness behaviors. I tend to mostly use my treadmill and the kids use the other equipment when they are with me.

So, I just felt like sharing my home gym with you today. I know I am pretty lucky to have one.



3 comments:

renblogger said...

Wow! You are decked out! That's what we should do here! It's so hard to get to the gym w/ 3 kids!

Ashley said...

I'm envious of your home gym!

Unknown said...

I'm completely green with envy!! I would LOVE to have a home gym vs paying fees for one.