Friday, November 2, 2012

Just What You Wanted - MORE Pinterest Ideas I Liked



1-10 Number Worksheet
 - A worksheet I did with my son for our "preschool-at-home". This website is filled with a bunch of great printable worksheet.



Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins - Mine did not turn out like the picture, but they sure taste fantastic, although part of that may because I used raw sugar instead of an artificial one. Maybe I will buy a box of stevia and try these again with that.


Reese's Peanut Butter Bars - I did do this recipe just slightly different because I used my "clean eating" homemade graham crackers to make the bottom layer, even though the rest of this recipe is not at all clean.


Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven - This is not necessarily a quicker way to make hard boiled eggs, but I wanted to try it just the same. I really wanted to see if they were easier to peel and if it actually worked. Plus, this would be handy to throw some eggs in the oven if I am already baking something at this temperature and use the additional oven space rather than turning on the stovetop. They were indeed easy to peel.

The Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven Recipe is as follows: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove immediately. Allow to cool to touch and peel.


Caramel in a Can - I actually first read about this in the book, Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People by Amy Sedaris and then I found it on pinterest and thought I should try it because it seemed simple enough and I love caramel.


Miracle Bread - I plan to try a multi-grain miracle bread recipe next. I am a big fan of homemade bread!  (Guess I have my great grandma to thank for that.) And an even bigger fan of bread that doesn't take much work, like my Artisan Bread.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for sharing my bread recipe! And all the other great tips! I have never heard of baking eggs!
Gina

Heidi said...

FABULOUS ideas! THANK YOU!

rachel said...

Unique links...thanks for sharing. The muffins look so good :)