Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!


I just wanted to share picture of the moments right after I became a mother to my daughter (above) and my son (below). They bring so much joy in to my life and I am pleased to be their mommy. I have to laugh when I look at these pictures of them and how much their little personalities were already very apparent. My daughter is the little snuggler who cannot get close enough to me and always a good sleeper. My son is the active one who is awake and already has his hands & arms moving around, with an exhausted mom. Both of them were the same way in the womb. I love them dearly and they are very much their own individuals.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a beautiful family!

Michelle F.

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

Happy Mother's Day Jessica!

Julie said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

Mom of Two said...

Thanks everyone!