Monday, May 5, 2014

Make It Monday: Zucchini "Spaghetti"



Whether you eating clean, on a paleo diet, low carb diet or even on a cleanse (some allow vegetables) or whatever, this is all veggies and tasty. Full of fiber and no fat make this a super healthy meal, but you are going to be hungry in an hour because your body will digest this quickly.

It's simple to make!!!

Zucchini "Spaghetti"
zucchini
water (to boil)
sauce

Directions: Peel zucchini then shred it. Place shredded zucchini in a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. It cooks very quickly! Drain. Top with your favorite sauce and ENJOY!



8 comments:

Lexie Lane said...

Oh gosh! My cousin was just telling me about this and I thought she was crazy! wow! Awesome!

Erin S said...

I have yet to find the courage to make! Good job on your dish!

Julie said...

So simple and so healthy. I need to make this!

MikiHope said...

I wonder if I could find this pre grated? It is possible I suppose and if I do I will surely attempt to boil some up and eat it with sauce!

Kero Pinkihan said...

simple and healthy! I like zuchinni but never had it this way. I will try come weekend and hope the little boy with enjoy a spoon or two.

Czjai said...

Interesting take on spaghetti! Haven't tried anything like this before. :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous. I love it. I'm in love. Vegan and delicious. YAY

Unknown said...

This sounds and looks delicious!