Friday, May 23, 2014

Review: Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 I was very excited to be able to review the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Nonstick Frying Pan. I have one other Ozeri pan that I have reviewed on Save Green Being Green before, so I knew they made a quality pan that holds up, works, is duarable and feels good to use.

This pan uses 100% PTFE and PFOA free ceramic non-stick coating that doesn't emit any harmful fumes.


I really like the idea of a textured pan to allow food to be in less contact with any oil or melted fat in the pan. I knew the first thing I wanted to make in it was zucchini patties. Zucchini Patties (blog post recipe coming soon!) are made by making a type of batter, and things like that can soak up oil and fats more easily. This kept it from doing that. It also allows for heated air pockets to move beneath the food and cook it without letting it stick to the pan.

The pan also comes with a felt pan guard that you place inside of it so that you can store it with other pans on top of it and it won't scratch the pan. That is such a nice idea and I am glad that they include it with the pan.

I am happy to add this Ozeri pan to my pan collection with the other Ozeri pan. They are a nice pan to have and I love the 10" size too!


Product Information from Ozeri


  • Unlike other ceramic pans,the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
  • Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
  • Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Ozeri pans & need this for my collection! If for no other reason than to make potato pancakes (wonder where I got that idea from, LOL). :)

mail4rosey said...

I am a huge Ozeri fan. I'd love to try their pans.

krystal said...

Wow, I've never heard of Ozeri! Thanks for sharing this tool!

Mom Knows Best said...

I love my Ozeri pans and they truly are non stick.

Yona Williams said...

I am really going to have to look into these Ozeri products - I keep seeing a lot of nice things in this product line. Also, those zucchini patties look good.

Debi said...

These are great pans. We have one and I love it.

Czjai said...

I have yet to try these Ozeri pans. They sound like a great product. :)

Emily Reviews said...

The other day my bf tried to surprise me by cooking while I was asleep and he used a metal spatula on my teflon and its all scratched now. I need to buy something new and I think I will try Ozeri, I've heard their pans are incredible.

Unknown said...

This Ozeri looks fabulous. I hadn't heard of it before, thank you!

Julie said...

Looks like a great looking pan. I want one too!