Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: PRO-15: The Perfect Probiotic

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I have to admit that this is my first experience ever using probiotics. I have listened to a nutritionist talk about them at a MOPS meeting last year and have read a few things here and there. It has been something I have wanted to try, but have been deterred by the cost so I was very happy to receive a bottle of Hyperbiotics PRO-15: The Perfect Probiotic for free to review on the blog.

Below I will share with you all the information that Hyperbiotics shared with me because I am new to probiotics, I don't want to give you wrong information, but what I can tell you about is my experience. The first thing I noticed was the shape, which is a tiny ball (see the picture below) and it is very easy to swallow with water. They actually recommend taking it on an empty stomach. This particular pill is small like it is because there are no fillers used (good to know!) The area that I noticed a difference in is gas and bloating. I have only been taking the probiotic for a week now and I noticed that my stomach feels better and I am plagued by gas and bloating less than before trying. You only need one pill per day and it is a time release formula, so the ingredients are supposed to be used as needed by your body but not all at one. They only recommend taking more if you are recovering from an illness. I really appreciate when an entire dosage is in one pill. Also, I wanted to note that I did not have any issues taking it. Sometimes pills and vitamins upset my stomach when taken on an empty stomach and this never happened.

About PRO-15: The Perfect Probtiotic from Hyperbiotics:

GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES++. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. *See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority*

IMPROVE YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. Hyperbiotics Probiotics help create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic and vibrant self.

RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing upset such as bloating, gas or diarrhea.

GET and STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it’s harder for the disease causing bacteria (the bad guys) to settle in. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 restores beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps control yeast and candida overgrowth and promotes daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation. Life should be easy.

LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Let’s get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.


You can buy  PRO-15: The Perfect Probtiotic on Amazon! And if you have Prime Shipping, then you are in luck and can get a single bottle shipped (no cost for shipping for Prime members) to you as part of your Amazon Prime membership.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

Deal Match Maker said...

i love probiotic! healthy for our body

Yona Williams said...

I did not know that probiotics can help accelerate weight loss, and boost energy levels...very interesting. The only time I've heard of probiotics before this review was related to yogurt.

Gwendolyn M. said...

I didn't know probiotics were good for weightloss but I know they are a good way to help get your guy in balance.

Mom Knows Best said...

These would be great for my husband when he takes antibotics

Buzz4Mommies said...

This sounds terrific, I love that it boosts your mood and energy levels!

Julie said...

I have heard about probiotics being so good for you, I just haven't tried them yet. I think I will.